Science Selective Junior Rabbit Food contains extra protein to help support growth and development. This food is fortified with a blend of amino acids, vitamins and spinach to provide a great natural source of antioxidants, helping to give young rabbits a great start in life, naturally. Selective Rabbit Junior is also ideal for pregnant and lactating does.
- Daily diet for all breeds of junior rabbits (aged up to 20 weeks+) and suitable for dwarf breeds.
- Rich in natural ingredients and no added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity.
- High fibre helps promote dental and digestive health and elevated protein to support healthy muscle growth.
- Balanced calcium and phosphorus to help support strong bone development.
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing and fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Essential amino acids for growing rabbits.
- Contains linseed a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Contains spinach - a source of nutrients and antioxidants
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest