Rollover Chicken Recipe Adult Dog Food is nutritionally balanced, all natural food in a semi-soft (sliceable) format. This food is formulated to be a complete feed for your dog, however it is also great as a supplement to your dog's current food or as a topper to entice eating. If you need to give medications to your dog, just wrap it in a bit of Rollover food and your dog will never know! They love the taste SO much, you can even use this food as a treat. The Chicken dog food is made with Canadian white and dark Chicken muscle meat, making this a delicious high protein, lower fat option for your dog.
- Beef and Lamb Organ meats are considered super foods due to their high protein content and nutrient density.
- Chicken is high in protein and is a good source of vitamins and minerals.
- Whole Wheat Flour is high in fibre and higher in protein than white flour. It is a healthier alternative when flour is required for a recipe.
- Sugar is present in the dog food as a humectant only (prevents mould and bacteria growth). Rollover ensures that the absolute minimum possible is used and sugar is easily digested by dogs.
- Oat Flakes help to improve and regulate digestion, reduce blood sugar, and help to keep your dog feeling fuller, longer. Oat flakes are high in amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Salt is a critical requirement for all living beings and, as its components are not synthesized by dogs naturally, is required as a supplement in their food. Rollover adds only sufficient salt to ensure your dog has the required amounts of sodium and chloride for optimal health.
- Folic Acid helps to digest and utilize proteins, aids in tissue growth and cell function and is necessary for the production of red blood cells and the synthesis of DNA.
- Biotin is needed for cell growth and the metabolism of fats and amino acids.
- Choline;is an essential nutrient that is required for the formation of cell membranes and is also helpful in preventing the formation of a fatty liver.