Kaytee Timothy Hay for Small Animals is hand selected to ensure the long fiber strands and proper leaf to stem ratio to support digestive health. Kaytee Timothy Hay is grown in the ideal ecological location for moisture and climate control and is then stored in a protected environment to ensure the quality and superior nutritional value are maintained. Timothy Hay is ideal for animals over 7 months of age because it is higher in fiber to support digestive health and lower in protein and calcium than alfalfa hay to support urinary health.
- Naturally grown without pesticides
- Grown specifically for small animals
- High fiber to support digestive health
- America's #1 Hay Brand
- All-natural non GMO Ingredient
- No artificial preservatives