FURminator Firm Slicker Brush offers dog parents a comfortable solution for brushing medium, long and curly coats. It quickly removes surface mats while detangling and smoothing fur, and it doesn't pull so your dog won't get agitated during grooming. This is a two-sided brush with straight bristles on one side and bent bristles on the other. The dual flex head can follow the natural contours of the animal and keep the bristles in an ideal working position. The ergonomic handle feels comfortable for the user and it's made of anti-microbial plastic to keep germs and bacteria at bay. Grooming sessions with your pooch will be a pleasure for both you and your furry friend.
- Firm grooming slicker brush: Separates and detangles your pet's fur for a clean, healthy coat
- Ideal for curly, long or medium coats: Intended for pets with curly, long or medium coats
- Stainless steel bristles: Stainless steel bristles will not scratch the skin and the brush design keeps bristles in their ideal working position
- Ergonomic handle: The ergonomic nonslip handle gives you maximum control
- Dimensions: 20.5cm L (8.07" L)
Use: With any brush, use short smooth strokes in the direction of hair growth. Start with the head and work your way to the tail. Pay special attention to the areas behind the ears and underneath the legs where matting is more likely to occur.