Capstar is a fast-acting flea treatment tablet for use in dogs that starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes.* A single dose of Capstar kills 98% of fleas on the pet within 6 hours, and 100% of fleas within 24 hours. For continuous flea protection, use a monthly topical flea treatment like Advantage II.
- One oral tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes of administration.*
- Tackle flea infestations fast - Capstar works from the inside out
- Once-daily tablets can be administered until flea infestation is resolved
- Contains six fast-acting tablets for dogs weighing 11-57 kg (24-125 lb)
- Safe for dogs and puppies 4 weeks and older
To give Capstar tablets, place the oral tablet directly in your pet's mouth or mix with your pet's favourite food.
Capstar can be safely administered to dogs and puppies four weeks of age and older, pregnant or lactating females and breeding male and female dogs. Call 1 888-663-5326 (1 888-NO-FLEA6) for assistance regarding Capstar Oral Treatment for Large Dogs use.
The label contains complete use information, including cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.
*Dobson et al. Veterinary Record 2000