Royal Canin Indoor 7+ Dry Adult Cat Food is for indoor cats from 7 to 12 years of age. After the age of 7 years, a cat starts feeling the effects of aging. Kidney function, joints and the immune system are the first to be affected. Teeth and gums can also become sensitive making it difficult to chew. Proper nutrition for aging cats is essential to ensure they live a long and happy life.
- Includes powerful antioxidants like vitamins C & E and green tea polyphenols to combat cell aging, as well as omega 6 fatty acids to nourish the cat's coat and glucosamine and chondroitin to support aging joints so that a mature cat can age gracefully
- Easy on the mature cat's fragile teeth and gums
- Kibble texture, shape, density and size simulate a brushing action on the mature cat's teeth, while sodium tripolyphosphate traps harmful minerals that contribute to the formation of plaque and tartar
- Green tea polyphenols contributes to better oral hygiene
- Highly digestible carbohydrates and proteins (like brown rice, wheat gluten and dried egg powder), fibre from beet pulp, prebiotics like FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and water absorbing ingredients like zeolite work to ease digestion and reduce a cat's stool odour