Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Fat Dogs low calorie dry formula is made specifically for overweight adult dogs. Designed to keep your pet nutritionally balanced even though they are eating fewer calories, this diet offers a special protein and fiber blend to help your dog lose weight in a healthy and delicious way.
Roll over image to zoom in.
Size: 28 lb
QuantityProduct availability and pricing can vary by store.
Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Dried Peas, Pearled Barley, Oatmeal, Pea Fiber, Dried Beet Pulp, Alfalfa Meal, Oat Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Vegetable Pomace (carrot, celery, beet, parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach ), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dried Egg, Salmon Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid), Minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, colbalt carbonate), Inulin, DL-Methionine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Taurine, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols (preservatives), Dried Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein(Min)...26.0%, Crude Fat(Min)...7.5%, Crude Fiber(Max)...10.5%, Moisture(Max)...10.0%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids*(Min)...1.5%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids*(Min)...0.25% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
The amounts in the table are intended as guidelines only. The food intake should be adjusted according to the age, weight, breed, temperature, climate and activity level of your dog. Consult a veterinarian for specific weight recommendations.
- For weight loss in dogs:
- 10 lb or less up to 1 cup per day
- 10-20 lbs - 1 to 1 3/4 cups per day
- 20-40 lbs - 1 3/4 to 2 3/4 cups per day
- 40-60 lbs - 2 3/4 to 3 3/4 cups per day
- 60-80 lbs - 3 3/4 to 4 3/4 cups per day
- 80-100 lbs - 4 3/4 to 5 1/2 cups per day
- 100-120 lbs - 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 cups per day
- 120-140 lbs - 6 1/2 to 7 1/4 cups per day
- For weight maintenance in dogs:
- 10 lb or less - Up to 1 1/4 cups per day
- 10-20 lbs - 1 1/4 to 2 cups per day
- 20-40 lbs - 2 to 3 1/2 cups per day
- 40-60 lbs - 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 cups per day
- 60-80 lbs - 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 cups per day
- 80-100 lbs - 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 cups per day
- 100-120 lbs - 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 cups per day
- 120-140 lbs - 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 cups per day
Loading reviews ...
Loading questions ...