Dogs often get worked up at the prospect of a road trip, and aren't always aware of their surroundings. Kurgo Backseat Bridge covers the gap between the front and rear seats, so when they get excited, they can't fall to the floor and hurt himself. At the same time, you can keep your focus on driving without worrying about your pup's safety and comfort. In addition to bridging the gap, the Backseat Bridge also provides a partition so you can put up a barrier between the front and back to keep curious and excited pups from climbing into the front seat. The durable, waterproof fabric can hold dogs up to 100 pounds and it fits in most vehicles. As a bonus, a cup holder and storage pocket are built right in to hold extra items such as poop bags, treats, and water bowls.
- Bridges the gap between front and rear seats to prevent dogs from falling
- Partition creates a barrier between the back and front seats
- Sturdy and rugged
- Padded for extra comfort
- Keeps dogs securely in the back of the vehicle
- Extra storage pocket
- Built-in cup holder
- Reversible colours from khaki to black
- Holds dogs up to 100lb (45 kg)
- Fits most vehicles with a gap of up to 13" (33 cm)
Use: secure between the back of the front seat and the front edge of the rear seat.