Big Country Raw Dog Nog Goat Milk Dog Food is sure to be a fall and winter favourite. The ingredients include raw goat milk, egg yolk, cinnamon, and pumpkin powder. It's a fun name with fun packaging and the same incredible benefits of goat milk, including promoting a healthy digestive system and strengthening the immune system. This is not the same as goat milk you may find on your local grocery store shelves.
- The Raw Goat Milk is not pasteurized. This means it's rich in lactase enzymes and can be easily digested by pets! (Pasteurization and heat destroy the lactase enzyme).
- Sourced from a Canadian dairy
- Big Country Raw Fermented Goat Milk is of superior quality and freshness
- Goats are raised on nutritious year-round diet of natural NON-GMO alfalfa hay (up to 96 % of total diet), free pasture as much as the goats take in, and a grain ration that includes a protein, mineral and gut health source.
- The goat milk is also guaranteed to be free of antibiotics and hormones.
- Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome: The Lactobacillus lactis helps to synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin). This produces large amount of lactic acid and may aid in treatment of irritable Bowel Disease
- Restore and Rebuild Gut Flora: Raw Fermented Unpasteurized Goat Milk will restore and rebuild beneficial bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract following a course of antibiotics
- Successfully Transition to Raw Food: Raw Goat Milk is a probiotic powerhouse! Probiotics can be beneficial in making a smooth transition to a raw diet and prevent digestive upset caused by a change in diet. The probiotics in raw goat milk are also less likely to be destroyed by hydrochloric acid and bile salts in the digestive tract, which makes them more effective than powdered plant based digestive enzymes
- Promote a Healthy Digestive System: Proven to relieve indigestion and other digestive tract concerns including frequent vomiting, diarrhea, bad breath and excessive flatulence
- Strengthen the Immune System Reduce Allergies: Regular use of Goat Milk will strengthen the digestive system and help improve immune system response (as nearly 80% of the immune system is located within the digestive tract). The anti-inflammatory properties of this product are beneficial in reducing allergy symptoms associated with both environmental and food allergies
- Dog Nog is not recommended for our feline friends because it includes both Pumpkin Powder and Cinnamon. Raw Goat Milk is recommended for dogs with diabetes, and liver and kidney conditions.